So it's been almost a month since I've added a post but I think I have more than enough to write about now. So Katie is pregnant!!!! That's really the big news right now. We have already been able to get two free sonograms and have been able to see the baby. Katie is just 8 weeks along which puts her due date around June 23rd which is going to be really close to the day that my brother Zack gets home from his mission. We've pretty much decided on a name if it is a girl, and there is still a lot of debate for the name if it is a boy. Katie and I are both really excited about the baby. Katie is so excited that she has already devoted a portion of her time to shopping online for it. The only thing that we've really gotten so far is a stroller, which is technically going to be a Christmas present form my parents. But Katie looked online and found the perfect one so when we went down to Denver over the weekend we stopped at a Babies "R" Us and were lucky to find the exact stroller Katie wanted. Seven months to go and we already have a stroller.
School is going pretty well, I have 3 tests this week. I have a Spanish test tomorrow and on Wednesday I have both a Calc and Biochem test. The Calc test shouldn't be too bad but I'm not looking forward to the Biochem test. I'm actually on a break from studying for that test right now.
The waiting game is continuing for dental school. I won't hear anything from the schools until at least December 1st, so I keep counting down the days. I could actually hear from Nebraska as early as 11:00 pm November 30th because they send out most acceptance e-mails at midnight in Nebraska, so thanks to the time change I could hear an hour before December 1st. November 30th is two weeks from today, but I'm only counting 6 days of that because weekends and Thanksgiving break don't really count.
Well I need to get back to studying Biochem. Wish me luck.
Congratulations on the baby!
ReplyDelete