Thursday, October 22, 2009
So it's my turn to write this time. Jared has been hogging all the posting...and by the way, not even mentioning it to me. It's Thursday night and Jared is out tutoring. I just got back from a meeting with some parents who's son I'm going to hang out with after school in November and doing some Visiting Teaching. We're headed to Casper tomorrow to surprise my dad for his birthday, and I'm really excited about it. I still have a lot to do before we go though, both homework and housework. School is still going well. Jared did great on his Calculus midterm, and has a Psychology test tomorrow. I did an assignment yesterday and today and found out that it's not due till next week, but I still have several more things to do. Work is going well, but I'm definitely ready for the weekend. I'm not sure if Jared has told anyone that this blog exists, but if he has, I wish everyone a happy Friday and a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.