It is the day after Christmas and we had a great day yesterday. We spent all last week in Casper with my family. I helped my mom with baking, some other projects, and went shopping. Jared spent most of the time playing on his computer, watching TV or reading. We went out to dinner with my family on the 23rd to a fun fancy restaurant, then watched Elf on Christmas Eve and a video about Christ's birth. Christmas morning was fun opening presents and we got some wonderful things from my family. We then had Christmas dinner, with homemade cherry pie, and then came over to Riverton.
Jared went to Thermop with his family today to go swimming and I stayed here and played Wii with my cousin, Becki. The missionaries came over tonight to eat dinner with Phil and Lori too. We're going to be going to Salt Lake on Monday with them to see the lights at Temple Square and to go shopping.
I stared to feel a little bit better last week. I am now 14 weeks along and the baby is still growing and is healthy. My belly is starting to grow a little, but I'm not showing quite yet. We wont know for another 7 weeks or so the gender of the baby, but we do have a couple names picked out.
We heard a bit of news from dental schools this last month too. Jared is accepted at the University of NE-Lincoln for the 2015 class, which means that he will start the fall of 2011. That also means that we will be in Laramie for another year. None of our family is too sad though because the baby will be a lot closer than if we were in Nebraska. Really it will be nice.
We finished up the semester before we went to Casper too with good grades and were glad for the break. We haven't thought about next semester too much yet, but hopefully we'll be ready when school starts again on the 11th. I actually have to be in Casper for a class on the 6th for three days, so I guess I have to be ready by then. I will be doing my student teaching next fall if everything goes well, and will graduate next December.
This past week I've really reflected on how blessed I am and how much Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me. I am grateful for my wonderful husband, our great families, and all the other many wonderful people in my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.