Sunday, October 18, 2009
About to start another week
Me and Katie had a pretty good weekend, we were able to go Fort Collins on Saturday to do a little shopping, and mostly relaxed today. There is a Five Guys in Fort Collins and I was pretty excited to be able to get lunch there. I think me and Katie might open up in Five Guys and a Panera Bread in Casper at some point in the future, it's at least a good thought. I have a psychology test this week and I'll find out how I did on my Calc mid-term by at least Tuesday. Katie will hopefully find out about her mid-term paper for history too, she wrote it on Emma Lazarus, who wrote the poem "The New Colossus" which is on the base of the statue of liberty. I bought some jeans from Hollister in Fort Collins and really like them, I was quite surprised. They are cheaper than Abercrombie ones and I like them better too. Well that was the weekend I hope it didn't come off too scattered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.